Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Questions???

Taken from the book, An Enemy Called Average by John L. Mason
We Can Grow By Our Questions, As Well As Our Answers


1. What one decision would I make if I knew that I would not fail?
2. What one thing should I eliminate from my life because it holds me back from reaching my full potential?
3.  Am I on the path of something absolutely marvelous, or something absolutely mediocre?
4.  If everyone in the United States of America were on my level of spirituality, would there be a revival in the land?
5. Does the devil know who I am?
6.  Am I running from something, or to something?
7. What can I do to make better use of my time?
8. Would I recognize Jesus if I met Him on the street?
9. Who do I need to forgive?
10. What is my favorite scripture for myself, my family, my career?
11. What impossible thing am I believing and planning for?
12. What is my most prevailing thought?
13. What good thing have I previously committed myself to do that I have quit doing?
14. Of the people that I respect the most, what is it about them that earns my respect?
15. What would a truly creative person do in my situation?
16. What outside influences are causing me to be better or worse?
17. Can I lead anyone to Christ?
18. In what areas do I need improvement in terms of personal development?
19. What gifts, talents, or strengths do I have?
20. What is one thing that I can do for someone else who has no opportunity to repay me?

No comments:

Post a Comment